Multi-Copter and FPV Fly-In on 13.07.2014

Tricopoters, quads etc plus all your high tech FPV stuff

Multi-Copter and FPV Fly-In on 13.07.2014

Postby Terry Jones » Mon May 19, 2014 9:28 pm

The Buzzards Model Flying Club near Coleraine would like to announce that they have decided to run a Multi-Copter fly-In or get together call it what you will on Sunday the 13th July 2014 at The Buzzards site which is situated at
11 Ballinrees Lane
Coleraine
BT51 4JW
UK
Format is informal get together anything in the Multi-copter or FPV gender bring them along, "i'll show you mine if you show me yours", the site is reached by a concrete lane (a little narrow and twisty go easy) and the parking is on concrete also. There is no restrictions on flying time so we can start around 10 and fly till dark.
The club has most facilities including electricity so bring your 240 volt chargers with you, unfortunately we do not have toilet facillities at present but there's plenty of bushes.
As for flying there is a vast amount of countryside and also a reservoir all there for video and still photography.
The Buzzards will be putting on a BBQ and also refreshments will be available all day.
So if you've got a Multi-Copter or FPV craft come along and show it to us or if you have a quad you haven't managed to set up bring it along most likely someone will be able to help.
Usual insurance things BMFA or MACE.
Hope to see a good turnout
Happy Landings
Tel
I came into this world with nothing, and I still have most of it left.
Terry Jones

Club: The Buzzards MFC

Return to Multirotors & FPV